Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, FIOH, is a research and specialist organization in the field of occupational health and safety.
Director General is Dr. Antti Koivula.
Well-being through work - vision 2020
Good workplaces and employee enthusiasm help to extend careers
• To promote occupational health and safety as part of good living
Our strategic goals are
• Safe and meaningful work
• Supportive organizations
• Effective occupational health services
• Flourishing worker
Our values are
• Effectiveness, reliability, and partnership
Our promise to our clients
• To be the best partner in improving well-being at work; regionally, nationally, and internationally.
Bases of our operations
• Research-based knowledge
• Co-operative development
• Proven effectiveness
• Comprehensive, creative solutions
• Active impact
• Swift reaction
• Future orientation