Our current research and development priorities cover the following societally important focal areas:
- Work ability and working career
- Small and medium-sized enterprises and growth
- Transforming occupational health services.
We also conduct research in the following areas of safe and healthy work environment:
- Prevention of work-related illnesses
- Management of risks in the physical work environment
- Recognizing of new risks in the work environment
- Effective solutions for occupational safety
- Healthy work spaces.