Do you think your employees might be exposed to chemicals, gases and dust?
Our occupational hygiene assessments and measurements provide important information on the levels of chemical exposure at the workplace, a diverse risk assessment and concrete recommended actions to develop the work environment. We always work in close co-operation with your occupational safety and health organization, management, personnel and occupational health services. Our sampling and analysis methods and laboratories have been accredited by FINAS. We monitor the indoor air quality at the workplace and identify emission sources with modern devices for measuring gases and particles.
Occupational hygiene assessment progresses in steps:
- Creating a work plan
- Assessment and measurements at workplace
- Analysis of samples and measurement data
- Writing a statement
- Possible feedback meeting
Reducing chemical exposure:
- reduces employees’ health hazards
- improves personnel’s comfort and well-being at work
- cuts the number of employees’ absences and leaves
- improves the organization’s delivery reliability
Contact us and ask for more information
You can reach our experts via telephone or through the attached contact form. Don’t hesitate, contact us today!