Mould, dust and other indoor air problems in buildings
We provide a wide variety of analyses based on research that help to improve indoor air quality in buildings. Our laboratories are specialized in analysing impurities in indoor air, among other things.
Our indoor air analysis selection includes:
- microbiological analyses related to problems caused by mould and moisture damage
- investigations of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde and other aldehydes and ammonia
- investigations of polycylic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- investigations of concentrations of industrial mineral fibres and dust composition
- analyses of asbestos samples
- antibody investigations related to mould, bacteria and tick IgE class allergies
Analysing indoor air samples completes technical building surveys
Our analyses help our clients to solve moisture damage and mould issues in buildings, investigate impurities deriving from buildings and exposure to them. Our clients often order an indoor air analysis in connection with a technical building survey, for instance.
Our high-quality laboratory analyses are part of successfully solving indoor air problems.
A safe and healthy workplace as an objective
We are an esteemed expert institute of well-being at work with high professional ethics. We have decades of experience in pioneering work in developing indoor air analyses in Finland.
When interpreting results, our clients can make use of our reference values that are based on researched data and our long-term experience.
We are a test laboratory with FINAS accreditation (T013, EN ISO/IEC 17025) and we have an extensive selection of accredited indoor air analyses. In addition, our laboratories have the Finnish Food Safety Authority Evira’s approval in investigations related to housing health.
Our special asset is our multidisciplinary expertise. When necessary, our clients will be offered extensive service crossing boundaries of professions to promote building-related health.
Contact us and ask for more information
Our experts are happy to help you in matters related to analyses of indoor air in buildings, for instance in choosing the correct analyses and assessing the results. Contact us!