Want to protect your employees against risks and hazards at work?
Correct selection and use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is vital for decreasing and preventing workers’ exposure to hazards in the work environment. At FIOH we have wide-ranging expertise in the field of PPE that is based on pioneering research conducted by our own experts.
We offer comprehensive training in both selection and use of PPE as well as in the legislation applied to PPE and the requirements and risk assessment of individual workplaces.
The training can always be customized to fit the specific needs of your organization.
- Need to know more about certification and quality management of PPE? Importers and resellers benefit from our trainings on the requirements and legislation concerning PPE such as protective clothing, gloves and footwear.
- Want to protect your employees against risks and hazards in the work environment? We also offer training on workplace risk assessment and field-specific requirements concerning PPE as well as on the proper maintenance practices of the equipment.
Examples of PPE trainings we offer in English
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment
- Protection against chemicals
- Personal protective equipment for use in explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- Heat and cold protection
- Hearing protection
- Modelling noise-induced hearing loss
- Modelling hand-arm vibration
- Combined effects of noise and ototoxic chemicals
- Accident risk due to noise and vibration
- Requirements for an accredited test laboratory and notified body at PPE field
Contact us and ask for more information
Contact us and we can together plan the best training or expert presentation for you.