Safety at work means less accidents and saving costs
Occupational safety means less accidents, saving the cost of lost work hours. But it also means more: looking out for each other at the workplace. Engagement in safety is an essential part of many companies’ management training programmes. Training can be customized to match the specific needs of your organization.
Examples of courses we offer in safety at work in English
- Roles and responsibilities in safety – management, workers, safety representatives.
- Safety management. How to enhance safety culture. How to manage risks at the workplace.
- Safety and productivity, investments in the workplace.
- Accident investigation – models and best practices. How to avoid fatal human errors.
- Safety communication: goal setting, positive communication, safety walks and talks.
Possible frameworks: BS OHSAS 18 000, ILO OSHM, Finnish legislation, company’s own policy, or best practices worldwide.
Contact us and ask for more information
Contact us and we can together plan the best training or expert presentation for you.