14 August 2017
The session will touch upon following themes on
Thursday August 24, 2017 | 12:15 PM – 03:00 PM
• How is digitalization transforming business environment?
• How can digitalization enhance value (co-)creation?
• Why should businesses engage their customers to develop new products and services?
• What is the value of value co-creation?
• What are the limits of co-creation? Is co-creation the key for all kinds of challenges?
The topics will be approached both from conceptual and practical level by esteemed international scholars, researchers and experts from Finnish industries. The keynote speakers include Prof. Kyoichi Jim Kijima (Tokyo Institute of Technology) and Adj. Prof. Marja Toivonen-Noro (University of Helsinki).
Webinar is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.
The webinar is organized in collaboration with eArvonluonti, DEEVA, KUMOUS, and SWiPE projects.
The webinar will be recorded and the video will be available after the event.
Joining instructions will be sent several days in advance of the webinar by email.