Early Bird registration 700 EUR + VAT 24% (deadline 14 June 2019)
Registration 900 EUR + VAT 24% (deadline 28 October 2019)
The registration fee includes
- conference programme
- workplace tours (subject to availability)
- conference materials
- conference lunches and coffees
- after work drink at conference venue on Tuesday
- casual networking dinner at restaurant on Wednesday
Please note that costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the registration fees.
Full payment of the registration fee is to be made prior to the congress in euros (EUR).
At the end of the registration form, you will be given three alternatives for payment:
- Credit card payments will be dealt automatically. Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard are accepted.
- Invoice as an email attachment. You will receive an invoice to your email and you can print it out for your files. This will have your reference number and the bank details for payment.
- If you wish to have a manually issued invoice sent to you, please choose Invoice. The invoice fee is EUR 15.
- All payments should be made free of banking charges
- Bank drafts as well as personal, traveller’s or company cheques cannot be accepted
Confirmation of participation
During the registration process you will receive two messages:
- An automatic reply after successful submission of the registration form.
- A final participation confirmation letter stating that your registration has been paid and is therefore confirmed.
Please note that participation confirmation letter will be sent when all the payments have been received.
Cancellation and refund policy
Any cancellations or changes to registration or accommodation must be made in writing to Tavicon Congress Bureau by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a cancellation for registration is received by 14 June 2019, full registration fee will be refunded, with the exception of a fee of EUR 150. If a cancellation for registration is received by 28 September 2019, 50% of registration fee will be refunded, with the exception of a handling fee of EUR 50. No refunds can be made for cancellations received after 28 September 2019.
Please note that no-show does not constitute cancellation. In case of no-show, the registration fee will not be refunded. There is no extra fee if a delegate’s registration is transferred to a colleague from the same organization. In this case, contact Congress Bureau Tavicon: email@example.com
Please note also, that in case of denial of visa application, the same cancellation and refund policies apply as for other cancellations.
The organizer reserves the right to change the programme and to cancel or postpone the conference at any time without prior notice. In the event of cancellation or postponement, the organizer’s liability is limited only to refunding any registration fee already paid. In case of cancellation or postponement, the organizer will notify all registrants by sending email to the email address provided by the registrant in the registration form. The organizer recommends registrants to take out their own insurance against any losses arising from cancellation or postponement, or any inability of a registrant to attend for any reason. The organizer accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any registrant or other person.
Visa requirements and invitation letters
IMPORTANT: Check if you need a visa to visit Finland and what travel documents are accepted in Finland.
The Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (FIOH) does not issue formal invitation letters for visas. We can, however, issue a visa support letter to attendees, after receiving registration and payment for the conference.
After your payment has arrived on the conference account, you will receive a Confirmation email from Tavicon Ltd. The Finnish Ministry for Foreign Affairs has confirmed that this Confirmation email will serve as your invitation letter when you apply for a visa to Finland at a Finnish Embassy or Consulate.
For visa support letters, send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the support letter as a pdf by email. Please allow up to 7 business days to receive a letter. If you need the original letter mailed to you, please ask for it separately in your request. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request.
- Your full name exactly as it appears in your passport
- Your date of birth
- Your full postal mailing address
- Your email address
- Your passport number
- Purpose and length of your visit
- Your status with regard to the Vision Zero Summit (attendee, speaker, exhibitor etc.).
- If you have abstract accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the sole author or co-author. If you are a speaker, provide the title of your presentation.
- Your registration confirmation email from Tavicon Ltd. (you will receive it after payment)
FIOH does not provide letters for transport of vendor or presenter equipment. We suggest shipping the materials insured to the conference facility.
Registration and practical information
Tavicon Congress Bureau
Ms. Mirja Uotila, Project Coordinator
tel. +358 3 233 0400 (office hours Mon-Fri 9.00-16.00 GMT+2)