The Finnish Institute of Occupational Health’s networking activities
We are the EU OSHA co-ordination centre in Finland
We are the co-ordination centre (Focal Point) in Finland of the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA), through which we disseminate European research data about work life.
- International Labour Organization ILO
- World Health Organization WHO
- International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH)
- International Social Security Association ISSA
- Global Coalition on Occupational Safety and Health
- Partnership for European Research in Occupational Safety and Health PEROSH
- European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound)
- Nordic Council of Ministers Working Life policy area
- Nordic Institute for Advanced Training in Occupational Health NIVA
- We are part of the Finnish co-operation body of ten Finnish government research institutes (TULANET)
We influence in working groups
Our experts have a say in numerous high-level working groups that promote health and safety. Examples of these working groups related to different themes are listed below.