Quality tools for assessing the quality of occupational health care
Data provides a basis for developing the quality of your operations and co-operation. The assessment tools also help you produce up-to-date information for your statutory quality system.
If you want to improve quality or impact, the tools show you the right development targets
The occupational health care client satisfaction and self-assessment tools provide agile and flexible support for developing occupational health activities. The quality tools will
- enable you to assess the quality of occupational health co-operation: do the services provided by your occupational health care meet the needs and expectations of your clients
- support you in promoting co-operation and partnership
- provide valuable information to help make your service processes even more client-oriented
- help you ensure the quality of your operations and work performance
- allow you to view the quality of your activities in relation to other occupational health care actors with the help of national comparative data.
The Keys to Quality are easy-to-use electronic tools
The Company Key helps you to examine the quality of your company's occupational health co-operation, as well as how well your services work and the smoothness of co-operation.
The Client Key allows you to survey the expectations and satisfaction of individuals who use occupational health care services.
Quality Key self-assessment tool
The Quality Key allows you to assess the quality, work performance and internal processes of your occupational health organization. It helps you identify the development targets for making your service processes more client-oriented.
National comparative data
With the help of our national comparative data, you can also see your operations and client satisfaction in relation to other occupational health care actors both nationally and regionally.