Work ability in the everyday life of an entrepreneur in the social and health care sector – ways to manage stress factors
Project for entrepreneurs in the care, well-being and rehabilitation sectors
Join the activities of the Work ability for social and health care entrepreneurs project. Your work is important. We want to contribute to your coping and well-being in your work.
- Peer network meetings where solutions are learned to prevent excessive workload and increase work resources. As a result, you will have more tools to promote your well-being at work and your work ability.
- The opportunity to give and receive support from another entrepreneur (mentoring)
- Individual solutions for managing stress factors at your workplace and in your work:
- An expert from the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health will visit your workplace to observe your work and working conditions for free
- Participate in workshops where your work is adjusted together with other entrepreneurs
- Solutions for your workplace
- Information and means to promote work ability and health from the perspective of your work and profession.
The meetings can be held in conference rooms, online, in nature and while exercising or doing sports. The activities are free of charge.
project manager, specialist researcher