Work ability information and employability information in support of operations – TykyData
The project aims to examine:
- what kind of work ability and employability information is needed in the service path of those with partial work ability;
- where the information comes from;
- to whom the information should be delivered; and
- how IT supports the exchange of information between professionals.
As a result of the project, an operating model will be created for utilizing work ability and employability information in the service path of those with partial work ability.
Materials and techniques
- The questionnaire survey (social welfare, basic health care, specialist health care, occupational health care, public employment and business services (TE and TYP), Kela, rehabilitation, occupational pension insurers and parties and persons implementing rehabilitative activities for those with partial work ability, such as patient organizations and experts by experience) was conducted in spring 2021.
- The virtual expert workshops were held in fall 2021. The aim of the workshops is to harmonize the operational model for utilizing work ability and employability information in the service path of those with partial work ability.
Sari Nissinen, Erja Sormunen ja Kirsi Lappalainen
Ministry of Social Affairs and Health