Indoor air laboratory analyses
A wide selection of indoor air analyses covers mould, dust, VOCs, PAHs, aldehydes, asbestos, and many more.
Our multidisciplinary expertise is what sets us apart. When necessary, we can provide our clients with comprehensive cross-disciplinary services to promote building-related health.
Delivery of samples
Ask our experts
Our laboratories specialise in analysing impurities in indoor air
Our objective is a safe and healthy workplace. A wide range of indoor air analyses includes, among others:
- microbiological analyses related to problems caused by mould and moisture damage
- investigations of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde and other aldehydes
- polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
- investigation of asbestos samples, concentrations of industrial mineral fibres, and dust composition
- antibody investigations related to mould, bacteria, and tick IgE class allergies
Extensive expertise and long experience makes us a unique specialist
We are an esteemed expert institute of well-being at work with high professional ethics. We have decades of experience in pioneering work in developing indoor air analyses in Finland.
- When interpreting results, our clients can make use of our reference values that are based on data backed by research and our long-term experience.
- The Laboratory Services of the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health is a testing laboratory T013 accredited by FINAS accreditation services, accreditation requirement SFS-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017. Operations included in the accredited scope of competence are available on the website www.finas.fi.
- Our laboratory has been approved by the Finnish Food Safety Authority (laboratory 2495/961/2008) for conducting studies for authorities, as required by the regulations in the Health Protection Act (763/1994).
When necessary, our clients will be offered a multidisciplinary service to promote building-related health. Get to know our service ‘Solving indoor air problems’.
Ask about our analysis services!
other indoor analyses